Wedding photography has become a lucrative and fiercely competitive market and both Pros and Amateurs are rubbing shoulders trying to find a niche. While there are many Wedding Photographers West Midlands offering services in Midlands, Coventry, around Warwickshire and almost the whole of the UK, you have to go for the best of the best, who can provide cutting edge photography. Sometimes they travel abroad also to international destinations.
10 Best Offers by Wedding Photographers West Midlands:
- Shortlisting of shots in pre-wedding consultation with the couple.
- Photography of morning preparation of bride and groom.
- Tailored coverage of actual ceremony – 8-12 hours shooting.
- Mix of formal and natural shots. Capture actual occasions with warm, romantic moments.
- Optional night coverage of reception..
- Photo Booth service at the reception to offer some really fun photos of family and guests.
- Stunning photography. Fantastic shots in all weather conditions.
- Choice of an outstanding bespoke wedding album or storybook.
- Option of high resolution CD, story disk DVD.
- Customised packages designed right for every couple.
5 Value-added Services by Wedding Photographers West Midlands:
- Private one-year online gallery of photos which you can share on Facebook, etc.
- Montage of favourite photos for pride of place on your home wall.
- Special rates for weekdays weddings.
- Provide a videographer separately.
- Engagement shoots.
10 Attributes of Ideal Wedding Photographers West Midlands
- Should be all over the place all day, without getting on the way, taking hundreds of bold, creative and innovative photos continuously to create magic and special memories.
- He should be friendly, unassuming, and approachable without being obtrusive.
- He should scout for beautiful locations and backgrounds beforehand.
- He should be prepared for things going wrong, including bad weather, and make fun photos out of them.
- He should have 2 cameras and another cameraman as a back up and for proper coverage.
- He should capture small details like the wedding rings, dresses, flowers, table sets, etc.
- He should be giving you such unbelievably amazing pictures that you will be spoilt for choice while selecting your favourites for the wedding photo album.
- He should gift your cherished album to tell the story of your fairy tale wedding by the time you are back from your honeymoon!
- He should have fun and be able to capture the true spirit of celebration, laughter and emotions.
- If necessary he can schedule for posed photographs later on, after the ceremony.
Top Trends among Wedding Photographers West Midlands
Photo Art — Classical or contemporary, black and white, or colour, the wedding photography should capture the essence of your special day in such a way that they would seem like masterpieces by a master. So beautiful and stylish should be your wedding photography that it would look like Wedding Art not photography.
Photo Journalism — Some may also call it photo journalism documenting the whole day’s proceedings through candid shots in a combination of family portraits and classic photography of the couple with a fashionable and aesthetic touch.
Boudoir Photography – Sexy boudoir photography has become a big hit and special gift from the bride to the groom.
Same Day Slideshow – Recap of the special highlights of the day’s events as a slideshow presented during the reception is greatly enjoyed by the couple and guests alike.
Photo Booths – These have become popular with creative backgrounds and themed props to capture some really fun photos of the guests and couple.
First Looks – This type of photography is preferred because it allows the couple a private moment before the ceremony and opportunity to spend time with guests during the ceremony.
Vintage Theme – Vintage backdrops like picturesque old churches, vintage attire and bouquet charms have become a rage now.
Talented Wedding Photographers West Midlands can gift you a unique collection of beautiful dramatic images to immortalize every moment and experience of your Fab Day!